The Muskogee Public School District provides a centralized enrollment center offering convenience to parents enrolling children new and returning students to the district. The Central Enrollment Center is located in the BEST Center at 208 West Broadway. The phone number to Central Enrollment is 918-684-3722.
Parents may now enroll ONLINE from the comfort of their home, or come to Central Enrollment located next door to the BEST Center where computers are available. If unable to scan and upload documents during online enrollment, documents must be brought to the Central Enrollment Center as soon as possible to complete enrollment.


All students new to the Muskogee Public School district and former students who have withdrawn from the district must complete enrollment ONLINE. Students that have moved into another school area within the district must complete an "Update" of student information form at the BEST Center.  Our Central Enrollment hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 4 PM.

Students must be residents of the Muskogee Public School District, living with a parent or legal guardian to enroll. If a student is not a resident of Muskogee Public School District, the parent or guardian must complete an out of district transfer.  This transfer can be completed in the Superintendents office on the second floor of the BEST center.  Out of district transfers must be approved by both the sending and receiving districts before enrollment is accepted.

Items REQUIRED for Enrollment
  • Proof of residence is REQUIRED. Acceptable proof includes TWO of the following, one must be from the primary category and all the proof must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name. If parent or legal guardian has no acceptable proof in their name an affidavit of residence must be completed by both parties in front of a notary and returned to the BEST center before enrollment will be accepted. **The enrollment center has notary publics on duty for no charge.**

    • The primary proof must be one of the following: Current (within 30 days) gas, water, cable or electric bill, signed lease agreement or house contract that is current.  Documents must be in the parents' or legal guardians' name. The district will NOT accept rent receipts or hand written lease agreements as proof of residency.

    • A secondary proof of residence may be any of the following: Bank or credit card statement, cable bill, cellular or home phone bill, DHS letters, pay stub or another utility bill - in the parents' or legal guardians' name.

    • Immunizations records are required. All series must be complete


A CERTIFIED birth certificate: (Hospital certificates WILL NOT be accepted) - is required for students enrolling in Pre-K, Kindergarten and first grade.  Students must be 4, 5, or 6 years old on or before September 1.

  • Other Information - Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood card, transcripts for secondary students, Special Education (IEP); court appointed custody documents, if applicable; address of the previous school, and telephone numbers for students’ doctors and emergency contacts.